Meet the OnArrival, an iOS app which is great for frequent event organizers or planners. It’s such an amazing invention for event organizers which allows you to organize your events & attendees right on your iPhones or iPads.
The OnArrival app is brought to you by cloud-based event management platform, Cvent; which aims to simplify and expedite on-site check-in processes for events or meetings. There are various features of the OnArrival iOS app that gets you well-organized with your meetings or events with just your finger tips.
You can make use of the features of OnArrival app as follows:
– Check-in attendees quickly to events
– Register last minute walk-in attendees to events
– Collect payment by swiping a credit card
– Sell additional items or collect donations
There is also an enhanced version which is called OnArrival Premium which includes a number of premium features as follows:
– Print name badges on-demand via Zebra printers wirelessly
– Verify attendance with check-in/out timestamps and signature collection
– Track check-in and control access to sessions
– Scan barcodes with wireless laser scanners
– Leverage kiosk mode to allow attendee self-service check-in
According to Cvent personnel, OnArrival has so far collectively processed more than 850,000 event and session check-ins since August 2013. The service can also be combined with other solutions such as SocialWall which ties to social media and CrowdCompass to provide engaging & interactive mobile event guide for attendees at the event.
The OnArrival app can be downloaded free from the Apple App Store but to use the service you must register for an account with Cvent which costs you a fee.